Do you like to take fx and cashpool to the next level? Do you get energy from continuous improvement? Then you are the Treasury Manager we are looking for!
Functie omschrijvingYour role as Treasury Manager is new within the company and thus gives you the opportunity to be in charge of several projects. Your main stakeholders will be the CFO, the Accounting department and Sales department. You will be their brain when it comes to foreign exchange, cashpool, cash forecast and cash consolidation. Furthermore, you will make sure that:
- Cash pooled and non-pooled balances are managed and payments can be done;
- The liquidity on the bank accounts in various currencies is certain;
- Automatization is taken care of with a factoring program;
- Weekly cash forecasts are done and improved for the global accountants and Dutch entities;
- Weekly report are presented on cash balances, AR and overdues;
- Intercompany cashflows relating to the global accounts business are correctly made;
- Systems are improved.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance;
- 4 years’ experience with treasury / fx or international cash management;
- A can-do mindset;
- Strong communicative skills.
This company is a new, international scale up in Amsterdam.
- An annual salary up to € 70.000 depending on your experience;
- Interesting bonus structure;
- A central office in Amsterdam;
- Growth perspective in an international organisation.
Tjerk van Helden