We are looking for a Team Lead Management Reporting for a major telecom/internet company in Utrecht. Do you have around 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst of FP&A Analyst position? Do you have the skills to act as a team leader in a young and ambitious Management Reporting team? Please read the vacancy below!
The Team Lead Management Reporting is responsible for designing, planning and writing financial management reports. You monitor processes, systems and methods to create timely, efficient and consistent reporting streams. A spread of detailed data is translated by you into an understandable overall story that speaks for itself. You always know where to find information and, with your eye for detail, create the highest level of financial transparency.
- Act as Team Lead for the Management Reporting team (4FTE);
- Write various management reports: from detailed analyses on specialist topics to the results of the company as a whole;
- Be a sparring partner for our various stakeholders, both national as international to have a clear understanding of the reporting needs;
- Work with data from various sources: Data Warehouse, Oracle Fusion Cloud, SAP, HFM and other tools, in close cooperation with the technical reporting team;
- Translate the data to clear overviews and provide them with accompanying texts, both in Dutch and English;
- Draw conclusions and provide your reports with advice to the management;
- Identify bottlenecks and initiate improvements in financial and business processes.
The Team Lead Management Reporting strengthens the Management Reporting team in the department Finance Operations. You will report directly into the Senior Manager Accounting Compliance & Reporting. Your team is part of the bigger Accounting Compliance & Reporting team in the Finance Operations department and in the Business Unit Finance.
6+ years of experience in a Financial Reporting or an FP&A role;
MSc. degree in Finance (or related);
Fluent in English AND Dutch. The successful candidate:
Is accurate and has attention for details;
Has strong analytical skills, and is able to easily switch between detailed analyses and summarizing conclusions;
Plans and organizes work in such a way that targets are achieved;
Is strong in written communications (clear, short, consistent, to the point and targeted to the audience);
Is resilient and thus able to cope with ad hoc situations and deadlines.
Major player in telecom/internet business, based in Utrecht.
Salary: €60.000 - €74.000,-;
Bonus: average 5,5%;
Personal benefit budget;
Great pension scheme;