Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in finance and have you been working in a finance job for the past 3-6 years? Are you Goal-orientated, capable of making decisions and do you show initiative? If so, we would like you to apply for this position!
This position is part of the new COSI (Cost of Sales and Inventory) matrix organization, which will perform end to end activities from actual occurrence of a financial result till consolidation level in HQ.
- Responsible to maintain and create product cost according US GAAP rules;
- Control, analyze and report production results on a monthly basis to business partners;
- Review and ensure accurate data is reported per branch in monthly product cost, sales and inventory consolidation close;
- Analyze and resolve intransit inventory in a timely manner;
- Analyze consoldiated costs and intercompany profit differences;
- Analyzing sales data in above market and ensure data is accurate reported according to guidelines;
- Identify and work on initiatives that improve cost control and/or increase efficiency;
- Provide monthly reporting to customers;
- Analyze of standard revision on global level by branch and ensure appropriate accounting is performed;
- Addresses entity/divisional sites questions and requests on a variety of data and system issues;
- Provide accurate and timely financial cost, sales and inventory data to customers as requested;
- Support mangement analysis and provide ad-hoc quality support to business partners;
- Ensuring actual financial data is correctly reported per P&L and Balance;
- Participate in objective setting, mid-year review, end-year review and feedback discussions.
A Bachelor’s degree in finance combined with 3-6 years of experience in an analytical role;
Experience with analysis of production within SAP;
Previous practical experience of preparing accounts in accordance with US GAAP;
Willingness to take on responsibility and eager to learn;
Goal-orientated; capable of making decisions; show initiative and be adaptive; be open to change;
Fluency in written and spoken English is mandator;
Customer-orientated; able to mentor effectively; organised with good analytical skills; flexible in work hours.
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where MSD has codified its 125-year legacy. MSD’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare. MSD’s Financial division helps plan and analyze the resources that allow us to continue advancing medical innovation around the world. This team of attentive, exacting individuals prepares and organizes financial assets in order to drive MSD’s momentum towards providing the world with an evolving, diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines, and animal health products that fuel global wellness.
Salary: €50.000 - €60.000,-;
Great opportunity for career development.