For a multinational based in the province of South Holland we are looking for a Senior Group Reporting Specialist. Do you have experience with Tagetik? Do you also have experience Group Reporting & Consolidations? Please check the vacancy for more details.
As a Senior Group Reporting Specialist, you will be in the Group Reporting team which is part of Group Control. Tasks & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the monthly close process of CCH Tagetik & Hyperion Tax Provision and support all stakeholders;
- Prepare the application during the pre-closure for submission of the numbers and finalise the closing cycle by performing group consolidation;
- Focus on becoming the team expert for CCH Tagetik;
- Take responsibility for Tagetik change management process;
- Develop and maintain an understanding of data sources;
- Act as super user for Tagetik.
Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Intelligence;
6 years of experience with Tagetik and other CPM systems;
Excel and VBA knowledge, and enthusiastic to learn new technical skills (e.g. SQL, PowerBI, etc.);
Understanding of financial reporting & analytical software;
Excellent communication skills, comfortable to interact with corporate finance and accounting personnel from head office and the business units, various technical teams (ICT) and business stakeholders;
Fluent in English both written and spoken;
Takes ownership, self-starter with a critical mindset;
Desire to continuously learn, improve and develop new skills.
Finance at group level covers the full scope of Finance activities: Insurance, Fiscal, Treasury and Group Control. Group Control is, among others, responsible for external & management reporting, internal controls, tax provisioning and consolidation systems.
The main objectives of the Group Reporting team are to:
- Ensure soundness and integrity of the financial data and the reporting quality & consistency across the Group;
- Perform consolidation and maintain the consolidation system;
- Create and maintain management reports;
- Support accountants and controllers during the monthly close and management reporting.
Salary: €65.000 - €75.000,-
Excellent secondary benefits