Are you the enthusiastic, analytical and independent Financial Accountant T-Mobile is looking for? Respond now!
Goal of the Accounting Operations department is to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability (actual accuracy) of the financial numbers of T-Mobile through adhering the compliance and legislation and accounting regulation. The Financial Accountant ensures the realization of the goal and strategy of the department. The main goals of the position are:
- To align the financial processes with the business processes;
- To manage the risks in all these processes;
- To perform complex financial analyses and;
- To coach and mentor the less experienced staff.
The position has the following main result areas:
- IIncorporate a risk approach towards all operational processes within his/her responsibility area in line with the Company’s control framework and the higher management risk appetite;
- Ensure the execution and implementation of proper financial controls and financial analyses on the Company’s financial results;
- Provide steering information to Management Teams at several levels in the organisation and manage the relationship with stakeholders inside and outside the organization;
- Manage the technical accounting of commercial (value streams) and accounting projects and acts as a project manager when needed;
- Supervise and improve daily operational activities within his/her responsibility area and processes and give mentoring and coaching to less experienced colleagues;
- Ensure that accounting and administrative processes run efficiently and effectively by initiating and implementing (in coordination with IT Support) automation and digitalization projects;
- Ensures that accounting policies are adhered to in line with Group Accounting Manual.
Master or Bachelor degree in Accounting;
Working experience minimum 10 years;
Experienced with IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
Knowledge of SAP, Oracle databases are preferred;
Management experience is preferred (on operational level);
Experience with implementation of (technical) accounting projects;
Gained experience in researching accounting issues and drafting position papers;
Excellent communication skills;
Understanding of Dutch.
T-Mobile is not just an ordinary telecom company. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile internet. We connect people by offering the fastest 4G network to our customer every single day. With over 1450 enthusiastic colleagues we ensure that our customers can keep in touch with their loved ones and their business contacts. No matter where they are, super-fast and hassle free.
Salary: €65.000 - 70.000,-