We are looking for a Senior Analyst Performance Measurement with experience in Real Estate and/or CIT and SPV Structures. Do you have between 5-10 years of experience and do you want to work for a world leading company? Please check the vacancy below.
For our great client CBRE we are looking for a Senior Analyst Performance Measurement! In this newly created role, as a Senior Analyst Performance Measurement for CBRE Investment Accounting and Reporting Solutions (CBRE IA&R), you work in a successful and ambitious organization that is leading in the Fund Accounting of Real Estate Funds, Joint Ventures and Separate Accounts. The Senior Analyst Performance Measurement reports to the Lead Accounting Policies & Reporting EMEA and works closely with Fund Controllers, Asset Controllers and various departments within CBRE IA&R and its clients. In this position you will support and provide guidance to the Performance Measurement team in preparing various types of returns for a number of multinational Real Estate Investment Funds and Separate Accounts. You carry out reviews on the underlying reporting data of the Funds and Assets, and you are jointly responsible for preparing accurate key performance indicators to the funds teams such as Asset returns (e.g. capital growth and Income return) and Fund level returns (e.g. IRR).
- Review and prepare performance measurement calculations on fund, portfolio and asset level for several real estate investment funds and separate accounts.
- Coordinate and assist in performance data delivery to industry organizations such as INREV and MSCI.
- Proactively reach out and liaising with portfolio and accounting teams across EMEA CBRE IA&R to analyse and approve performance data, and drive further standardisation in use of the ERP system (Yardi).
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of systems design and implementation in the financial area.
- Bachelor or Master specializing in finance, such as business economics or accountancy, preferred CPA/ACCA/CA or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical skills with a high focus on quality
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and GAAPs within the Real Estate sector, such as INREV, IFRS is preferable.
- Knowledge of financial ratios and performance metrics preferably associated with real estate.
- Accurate, independent, proactive, solution-oriented attitude and team player.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Good Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of CIT and SPV Structures.
CBRE Investment Accounting and Reporting Solutions
CBRE is the largest commercial real estate company in the world. It is comprised of several business lines including leasing services, capital markets, valuations & advisory services, and asset services; with regional and global capabilities in all major markets around the globe.
Within property management, is our CBRE Investment Accounting & Reporting Solutions group that provides investor clients with vertically integrated accounting and data solutions, from property through funds.
In EMEA, CBRE IA&R provides Global and Pan-European coordination for clients providing Fund & SPV Accounting, Investor Reporting and Performance Measurement services to real estate investment-companies, sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors in key financial markets.
Our team of professionals offer unmatched dedication to real estate. We serve only real estate and have a history of successfully serving all real estate asset classes; including simple to complex investment structures.
Fund Services Team The Fund Services team is responsible for the financial reporting, budget, forecast, controlling and cash flow planning for funds and separate accounts. The team is the link between the business, customers, finance and Funds. The team fulfils an important function in supplying reliable and complete financial information and gives solicited and unsolicited advice. The team carries out checks on the underlying data of the fund and is responsible for preparing reports to external investors. Within CBRE IA&R the team has broad responsibilities including the preparation of liquidity forecasts, payment of dividend, budget forecast and the preparation of various tax returns. In addition, the team provides functional management to investment oversight departments within CBRE IA&R.
Investment Oversight The investment oversight team works closely with various other departments within CBRE IA&R as well with the client. The investment oversight department is be responsible for controlling and reporting tasks at the level of property owning companies. The team partners with property managers and asset managers of the client as well as other 3rd party advisors (tax, audit, legal) to get detailed understanding of the business and economics of the property owning companies under their responsibility. The team is responsible for reporting, overall coordination and finance management tasks.
- Salary: €65.000 - €70.000
- Bonus: 8%.
- Great pension scheme.
- Excellent secundary benefits.