Are you a Senior Accounting & Reporting Specialist with ambition and are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a BSc/ MSc degree in finance and do you have experience in an Accounting & Reporting-role within a large international organization? Then this is your chance!
Functie omschrijvingFor our client we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and flexible Senior Accounting & Reporting Specialist. You have strong analytical skills and you are solution-oriented. As a Senior Accounting & Reporting Specialist you are independent, but you also enjoy working together in a team. You are used to working under pressure and getting things done. You also enjoy working in an informal and international setting.
In your role as Senior Accounting & Reporting Specialist you will report to the Director Corporate Accounting & Reporting. The entire finance team currently consists of 20 people, the team you will be part of consists 3 people. As a Senior Accounting & Reporting Specialist you are responsible for the various accounting, controlling and reporting issues within the organization. This role offers various opportunities to further develop yourself internationally.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Perform the end of month financial closing processes including the full consolidation of subsidiaries, branch activities;
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and variance reports for the business including Management Reports;
- Prepare supporting documentation and analyses related to the aforementioned to support the organization internally as well the external auditors;
- Support preparation of financial and management reporting to the head office and the Management team in the Rotterdam region on a monthly basis;
- Support preparation of the Dutch statutory Financial Statements in conformity with EU-IFRS;
- Review detailed procedures and guidelines, these include conducting review of company finance and accounting guidelines and office manual;
- Enforce procedure compliance throughout the European organization and coordinate internal and external audits on behalf of the Finance Unit;
- Support the Governance, Risk and Compliance throughout the European organization.
- You have a Bachelor/ Master degree or a Post Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics;
- You have at least 7 years of relevant work experience (accounting and finance) in an internationally oriented company;
- It is an advantage if you have a background at a Big-four or have worked at the head office of a large (international) company;
- You are advanced in accounting;
- You have experience with SAP and with MS office packages, in particular Excel;
- Good command of the English and Dutch language.
Our client is a world leader in it’s branche. The offices in Europe support the parent company group through various activities. The European head office is located in the Rotterdam region.
- Gross salary € 70,000 - € 80,000;
- Good pension scheme;
- Good other secondary employment conditions.