For VodafoneZiggo we are looking for a Senior Accounting & Reporting Specialist. Who doesn't know VodafoneZiggo?! Would you like to work for this dynamic global player? Please check out the vacancy below!
Functie omschrijvingThe Senior Accounting & Reporting Specialist is responsible for interpreting accounting issues under US GAAP, IFRS and Dutch GAAP and ensures that VodafoneZiggo is compliant with accounting standards at all times. You will ensure accurate and timely reporting to external parties and, together with the team, you will be involved in statutory annual accounts, annual accounts for bond reporting purposes, press releases and various reports for CBS and DNB, among others. Together with your team members you are responsible for a wide range of ad-hoc projects and accounting issues that the business confronts you with, combining this with the more structured external reporting requirements. You will report to the Manager Accounting Compliance & External Reporting.
- Managing 2 junior/medior team members;
- You will write and review position papers on accounting issues at VodafoneZiggo;
- Sparring partner for the business on new product implementations, commercial offers and complex deals;
- You advise the accounting team in the processing of complex transactions such as refinancing, M&A activities and non-routine transactions;
- You advise in the preparation and review of published results and are responsible together with the team for the preparation of various reports;
- You are the primary contact for the external auditor when performing the audit.
- Minimum of a Masters degree in Accounting & Control, Finance or Business Economics;
- Preferably a degree in Chartered Accountancy;
- Around 5 years of experience at the Big4 in Audit, CMAAS, FAAS or CFO Advisory;
- Very good knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP;
- Accurate and an eye for detail;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Easily make the switch between detailed analysis and project-based activities;
- Organizational talent and works in a goal-oriented manner;
- Resilient and can deal with deadlines and ad-hoc requests;
- Experience in coaching and managing team members.
We are VodafoneZiggo
We want to conquer the world with our mobile telephony, internet, fixed telephony and TV services. That takes great people and an inspiring work environment where they can get the best out of themselves and each other. Our employees are passionate about their work, driven to continuously improve and obsessed with providing each of our customers with the best experience possible.
- Salary: €60.000 - €68.000;
- Personal Benefit Budget: 6,95%;
- Bonus: 15%;
- Up to 50% working from home (post Corona);
- Phone & Laptop;
- NS-Business card (1st class);
- Discount on products and services of Vodafone and Ziggo;
- Pension plan;
- Advantageous benefits including health insurance, sports subscription, childcare and more!