We are looking for a Sales Controller for Forbo Flooring Systems in Assendelft. You act as the right hand of the Vice President Sales where you have the financial conscience. We are looking for talent in the market that likes to work closely with business / sales. Check the vacancy below for more information!
- Business Partner for the regional Vice President Sales;
- Understanding of the driving forces behind the P&L and balance in the entire region (North & Central Europe);
- Functionally responsible for business control;
- Coordination of the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Calculate scenarios for business cases to enable well-informed decision-making;
- Perform audit after investment;
- Executing Management Walk Throughs for internal control of Forbo Group and Flooring Divisio
- Member of the (regional) Finance Directors group
- Contribute to the development and implementation of regional strategy
- Analyzes of regional performance
- Discussion of underlying issues noted in the financial reporting;
- Periodic Business Revenue Meeting (BRM) with the sales entities
- Analyzes of product performance
- Perform budget and Estimate processes
- Support for local controllers and Finance Directors.
Minimum Master degree in financial-economic direction;
Minimum 5 years relevant work experience;
Very good analytical skills;
Knowledge of SAP BW & Cognos is an advantage;
Eager, eager to learn, drive to excel;
Very good communication and presentation skills;
Common sense, helicopter view and decisive.
Forbo Flooring B.V. produces and supplies floor coverings for the project and consumer markets worldwide. More than 90% of the floors are produced by Forbo in the Netherlands. Our Coral factory is in Krommenie, the Novilon factory in Coevorden and our linoleum factory in Assendelft. Millions of families and employees worldwide enjoy our floor. And we are proud of that! Forbo Flooring is part of Forbo Holding AG, listed in Switzerland.
Salary: € 60,000 - € 70,000;