For a global creative production company, we are looking for a Revenue Director. Do you have at least 10 years of relevant experience within an international project company? Do you thrive in a fast growing and changing environment? Please read the vacancy below!
You are responsible for revenue control and revenue/pipeline reporting to C-level on all worldwide projects. You manage a team of 10-15 FTE's (BI team, order admin and controlling team) and report to the Group Finance Director. As our client has grown a lot over the past years, it is up to you to bring the department to a higher level. This includes the implementation of new systems but also the quality of the reporting and control of the projects. As Revenue Director of our client, you are up to a challenging but exciting task to further develop and continuously improve the department. Task & responsibilities:
- Weekly revenue/pipeline reporting cycle, discussing projects worldwide with all office Managing Directors;
- Reporting to C-level;
- Ensuring proper revenue recognition, review contracts, IC invoicing and timely sales order processing;
- Ensuring proper pipeline management;
- Continuous process and system improvement;
- Key responsibility during implementation of new ERP and CRM systems;
- Improving dashboarding and BI;
- Project control (revenue/cost of sales).
- Master degree preferably in finance or comparable level sales/revenue/data background combined with sufficient finance experience;
- 10/15 Years of relevant experience within an international company;
- Knowledge of revenue accounting in a project organisation (pref Media);
- Strong knowledge of pipeline management;
- Experience with BI (Qlik Sense/PowerBI), ERP (Netsuite, Exact), CRM (Hubspot and Salesforce);
- Has implemented and worked with BI tooling;
- Tool implementation experience;
- Self-starting, leader and natural drive to excel;
- Strong personality with business acumen.
Our client is a global creative production company that partners with clients across industries and markets to craft amazing work for leading businesses and brands. Its integrated production capabilities span the entire creative spectrum, covering anything you could possibly want from a production partner, and probably more. From creative campaigns and content to bespoke development and design, our client works above the line and below the fold at the intersection of creativity and technology. Operating across teams, time zones, and technologies with an incredible in-house team of more than 1500 employees, including recent holding mergers. Its work is recognized by advertising and craft awards around the world, producing 131 Cannes Lions and 250+ FWAs to date.
- Salary market standard