Are you ready to work in an innovative and international environment? Do you want to challenge and develop yourself within financial reporting? Then have a look at this role as Reporting Specialist at Schoeller Allibert.
As Reporting Specialist for Schoeller Allibert, you will work in an innovative and international environment. You will start in the Reporting team, that consists of the Reporting Manager and another Reporting Specialist. The team reports directly to the Finance Director. With Schoeller Allibert, you will be challenged to develop yourself, extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse processes within the finance department. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, at least 4 years of relevant working experience in External Audit or Reporting and the right drive and ambition to make a difference. Of course, you are an analytical outperformer, understand complex business processes and can communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Consolidate financial information for internal reporting requirements;
- Analyse results and report on business performance;
- Act as a competent partner for the finance function for reporting expertise and support, IFRS and technical reporting knowledge;
- Drive continuous improvements in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting processes;
- Prepare and support knowledge sharing in order to arrive at “first time right”;
- Assist with projects in finance systems improvements and implementation;
- Liaise with the external auditor on queries regarding reporting;
- Execute and improve Internal Controls for the group.
- 4-5 years of relevant working experience (BIG 4 audit firm background is a plus);
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent education within Finance;
- Experience within the reporting practice up to (senior) manager level is preferred;
- Knowledge and experience with IFRS;
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- Proactive, flexible and good in project management.
Schoeller Allibert has been inventing, developing, designing and manufacturing Returnable Transit Packaging (RTP) for more than 50 years. They have a rich heritage, having been formed from the key players: Schoeller, Wavin, Perstorp, Arca, Linpac, Allibert, Paxton, Stucki amongst others. Today they are the European market leader with operations world-wide.
Markets: They focus on seven key segments being agriculture, automotive, food and food processing, beverage, retail, Industrial manufacturing and Pooling through our customers.
Products: They offer a comprehensive range of standard and tailor made RTP packaging solutions across ten key product segments being Foldable Large Containers, Foldable Small Containers, Rigid Pallet Containers, Beverage crates and trays, Stackable and Stack /Nest handheld boxes, UN pails, Foldable IBCs, Pallets and Dollies.
Services: As well as standard models they offer a bespoke innovative design and engineering service.
Benefits of their products: High quality, durable and sustainable enabling our customers to enhance supply chain efficiency and profitability, lower transport cost, reduce waste and enhance green branding.
Operations: Lean manufacturing and supply chain operations focussed on right first time quality products delivered on-time and in-full
Support functions: efficient and effective, focussed on the customer and adding value.
People: Inclusive environment where all employees have all the tools they need to perform to their best, are recognised and valued, are encouraged to learn and grow and to contribute to continuously improving our performance.
Financial: We aim to enhance shareholder value and provide the required returns in the long term.
- Salary: €50.000 - €70.000,-;
- Laptop and phone;