Are you the move out of the External Accountancy / Big 4? Do you want to work at the Head Quater of an innovative European market leader in Hoofddorp. This could be your chance.....
As Reporting Manager for Schoeller Allibert, you will work for the European market leader and in an innovative and international environment. The Reporting Manager reports directly to the Finance Director and manages a team of 2 Analyst. The Reporting Manager is the owner and manager of the group reporting processes and provides reporting expertise to the finance function across Europe. The Group Reporting Manager ensures and continuously improves a streamlined, accurate and efficient reporting process covering monthly, quarterly and annual reporting processes. With Schoeller Allibert, you will be challenged to develop yourself, extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse processes within the finance department. The ideal candidate has a Master degree in Finance, at least 10 years’ of relevant working experience in External Audit or Reorting Department and the right drive and ambition to make a difference. A post graduate degree (RA/ACCA) is considered a plus. Of course you are an analytical outperformer, understand complex business processes and can communicate at all levels within the organisation. Tasks & Responsibilities
- Consolidate financial information for internal and external reporting requirements;
- Analyze results and report on business performance;
- Act as a competent partner for the finance function for reporting expertise and support, IFRS and technical reporting knowledge;
- Own and manage the end-to-end reporting process;
- Drive continuous improvements in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting processes;
- Prepare & support knowledge sharing in order to arrive at “first time right”;
- Assist with projects in finance systems improvements and implementation;
- Liaise with the external auditor on queries regarding reporting;
- Execute and improve Internal Controls for the group;
- Manage and develop the Reporting team (2 reporting analysts).
University degree or equivalent education with a RA/CPA qualification;
Experience within the Accounting/Audit practice up to (senior) manager level is preferred;
At least 10 years’ work experience in External Audit and/or international companies;
Experience of reporting and accounting treatment on group level;
Strong knowledge and experience with IFRS;
Experience working with Oracle Consolidation software (HFM) and experience with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements is a plus.
Schoeller Allibert has been inventing, developing, designing and manufacturing Returnable Transit Packaging (RTP) for more than 50 years. They have a rich heritage, having been formed from the key players: Schoeller, Wavin, Perstorp, Arca, Linpac, Allibert, Paxton, Stucki amongst others. Today they are the European market leader with operations world-wide. Markets: They focus on seven key segments being agriculture, automotive, food and food processing, beverage, retail, Industrial manufacturing and Pooling through our customers.
Salary: €70.000 - €90.000,-;
Laptop en phone;