Interesting opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated Accounting Director. Understanding of complex and multinational environments is required!
As Regional Accounting Director in this multinational company you will work in a dynamic, fast changing international setting. The Regional Accounting Director will report to the VP Accounting & Reporting, manage a team of Regional Controllers and is a sparring partner for the internal financial departments, subsidiaries and external accountant. Within this role you have a pivotal position to ensure consistent high quality group and business statutory reporting for your region. Therefore the Regional Accounting Director will fulfill an important role to the team in terms of orchestrating the process, translating improvements and scattering all country processes into one unified model. At this organization, you will be challenged to develop yourself, extend your knowledge and skills and to proactively participate in diverse projects. The ideal candidate has a Master degree in Economics, preferably combined with a Post Master Accountancy education (RA, CPA, ACCA). At least 12 years’ of relevant experience within a Big-4 firm and/or complex international setting with SSC is required. You will have the right attitude and potential to further your career within this high-paced international environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure consistent high quality and timely group / business and statutory reporting in the assigned region;
- Responsible for orchestrating the entire Record to Report process for multiple countries in a rapidly changing and complex environment;
- Manage and interact with different internal stakeholders like Business Control, FP&A, Accounting;
- Develop and improve leadership, business partnering and accounting capabilities of the accounting controllers in the region by providing (technical training);
- Manage a team of Regional Controllers;
- Main point of contact with the external accountant regarding topics in your region;
- Fully responsible for your assigned legal and reporting entities;
- Business Partner regarding all accounting matters to the relevant stakeholders;
- Responsible for Regional compliance and control as per defined framework;
- Ensure continuous improvement and relevance of the Shared Service function.
- Accountable / Responsible for the review, signing and filing of the statutory for the relevant legal entities within the region;
- Accountable for managing the internal, external and tax audits.
Master degree in Economics;
Preferably finished Post Master education (RA, ACCA, CPA);
At least 12 years’ of relevant working experience (BIG 4 audit firm background is a plus);
Understanding of complex international settings working with SSC;
Accurate, result driven and good communication skills;
Excellent English speaking and writing skills;
Proactive attitude and able to get things done;
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders;
Experience in SAP and HFM is considered a plus.
€100.000 - €130.000