We're currently recruiting for a Project Controller for our client Seaway 7. Are you a real teamplayer who alwasy goes the extra mile? Are you interested in the world of heavy lifting? Take a look at this vacancy. It could be your next step!
The Project Controller Produces project-related analyses and forecasts and as project team member is responsible for the financial assessment, the monthly financial management reports and invoicing clients. The function of Project Controller will report (functional) into the Project Manager and the Manager Project Control (line). You are a team player, have the drive to continuously improve, challenge the status quo and have strong analytical skills. You handle your responsibilities with great financial integrity and care. You will be part of a successful company, entering a next phase of development.
- Be a solid sparring partner to the Project Manager / Project Engineer and prepare high-end quality analysis to support project team decision taking
- Timely collect and accurate monitoring of all relevant data, perform analyses, make forecasts and produce reports.
- dentify all project related financial and contractual matters and create insight on potential risks on the project.
- Perform cost assessments in case of contract variations and identify cost trends.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reports such as Cash flow, Major Project Memo, Sensitivities, Project specification, Backlog and project accruals.
- Pro-active role in the re-development of financial cost reporting
- Actively support integration and transition to group standards
At least a Bachelor level of education or preferably university degree;
At least 3-5 years of experience as a Project Controller in a similar industry (Offshore, Construction, Marine environment);
Advanced Microsoft Office user. Knowledge of ERP system, preferable SAP;
Knowledge of IFRS, in particular IFRS 15;
Excellent command of English, Dutch language knowledge is preferred;
Flexible, multitasking, able to work under pressure, team player and accurate;
Assertive and proactive.
Seaway 7, the Renewables & Heavy Lifting business unit within Subsea 7, is seeking to hire a Project Controller. Seaway 7 provides project management, engineering, fabrication, heavy lifting, cable installation and decommissioning services for offshore energy infrastructure developments. Seaway 7 delivers these in a comprehensive array of contractual structures including EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation), T&I (Transportation & Installation), BoP (balance of plant) and integrated services to our clients in the renewables and oil & gas industries.
Excellent benefits package