For a market leading company based in Den Haag area we are looking for a Manager Financial Shared Service Center. Do you have around 10 years of experience in an international environment or Accountancy firm? Do you have the inter personal skills to lead and develop a team of 40? Please check below vacancy!
As Manager Financial Shared Service Center you will work in an international leading and dynamic environment. The Manager FSSC will report to the Group controller with a dotted line to the Director Accounting and will manage a team of 5 direct reports with a total team of ~40 people. Within this organization you will be the sparring partner for internal stakeholders like Regional Controllers, Business Control, in country support functions and the Corporate Reporting team. You will be responsible the daily accounting activities, like, AP, AR, GL, Payroll and work closely with Cash Management group.
You will take the lead the day-to-day activities, solving issues, implementations, integrations of acquired businesses and improvement of processes. Projects, if any, like integration of accounting and reporting activities after mergers and acquisitions or developing new reporting capabilities and metrics will be part of your job as well. Within this high exposure position, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills, build a global internal network and to make a career. The ideal candidate has a Bachelor/Master degree in Business Economics, ideally combined with a finished Post Master education (RA, CPA OR ACCA) and a minimum of 10 years’ of relevant working experience in an international environment or Accountancy firm. You do have the right drive and ambition to make a career within the Company.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Daily stakeholder management with senior management;
- Monitors improvement opportunities and liaises with global regions;
- Manage a team of 5 direct and total ~40 reports;
- End responsibility for Accounting & Reporting of Actuals for entities in the FSSC;
- Manage, train, motivate and develop the FSSC team;
- First point of contact towards the region regarding FSSC related issues;
- Execute and review compliancy of transactional finance control in line with Group and external (statutory) policies;
- Responsible that accounting changes fit the Group Consolidation process;
- Participates in process improvement projects and system implementations.
Master degree in Business Economics preferably combined with a Post Master (RA, CPA or ACCA);
Minimum of 10 years’ of relevant working experience within an international environment or Accountancy firm;
Thorough knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
Accurate, result driven and good communication skills;
Leadership skills: managing & developing a team, fostering collaboration within the team and with outside stakeholders.
Experience in working with a Finance Shared Service Centre is a plus;
A drive for continuous professional development in self and others.
Excellent English speaking and writing skills, Dutch is not required;
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
€80.000 - €90.000 + Lease car + Bonus