We are looking for a Management Reporting Specialist for a major telecom/internet company in Utrecht. Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Financial Analyst or Auditor position? Do like working in a vibrant and dynamic environment within a young and ambitious Management Reporting team? Please read the vacancy below!
The Management Reporting Specialist is responsible for designing, planning and writing financial management reports. You monitor processes, systems and methods to create timely, efficient and consistent reporting streams. A spread of detailed data is translated by you into an understandable overall story that speaks for itself. You always know where to find information and, with your eye for detail, create the highest level of financial transparency.
- Write various management reports: from detailed analyses on specialist topics to the results of the company as a whole;
- Be a sparring partner for our various stakeholders, both national as international to have a clear understanding of the reporting needs;
- Work with data from various sources: Data Warehouse, Oracle Fusion Cloud, SAP, HFM and other tools, in close cooperation with the technical reporting team;
- Translate the data to clear overviews and provide them with accompanying texts, both in Dutch and English;
- Draw conclusions and provide your reports with advice to the management;
- Identify bottlenecks and initiate improvements in financial and business processes.
The Management Reporting Specialist strengthens the Management Reporting team in the department Finance Operations. You will report directly into the Senior Manager Accounting Compliance & Reporting. Your team is part of the bigger Accounting Compliance & Reporting team in the Finance Operations department and in the Business Unit Finance.
3+ years of experience in a Financial Reporting or a Auditor role;
MSc. degree in Finance (or related);
Fluent in English AND Dutch. The successful candidate:
Is accurate and has attention for details;
Has strong analytical skills, and is able to easily switch between detailed analyses and summarizing conclusions;
Plans and organizes work in such a way that targets are achieved;
Is strong in written communications (clear, short, consistent, to the point and targeted to the audience);
Is resilient and thus able to cope with ad hoc situations and deadlines.
Major company in telecom/internet business, based in Utrecht
Salary: €50.000 - €60.000,-;
Bonus: average 5,5%;
Personal benefit budget;
Great pension scheme;