We are looking for a M&A Manager for our client Enreach. Enreach is backed by private equity Waterland and rapidly growing through buy-and-build strategy. Do you have at least 3 years of M&A experience across private equity, investment banking and/or Big 4? Then we are looking for you!
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious M&A professional to gain end-to-end deal experience within a highly acquisitive and dynamic company. The M&A Manager will play a key role in the growth journey of Enreach and its vision to become the European leader in Unified Communications.
Your tasks will include:
- Part of the core team managing the deal pipeline and analysing investment opportunities, working closely with the executive team and shareholders;
- Preparation of financial models, business plans, LOIs;
- Coordinating due diligence – lead and/or support the various DD workstreams (financial, legal, tax, commercial etc.) on multiple transactions, helping to assess key investment merits and risks;
- Assisting with deal structuring, negotiations and SPA drafting;
- Contributing to post-acquisition value creation and involvement in post-deal monitoring and integration efforts.
- Master degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting & Control;
- Between 2-4 years’ M&A experience across private equity, investment banking and/or Big 4;
- Self-starter and highly motivated to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must;
- TMT sector and/or private equity experience preferred;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Dutch language skills viewed favorably;
- Exceptional academic record and analytical skills, including solid understanding of corporate finance and key accounting principles.
Enreach is a leading provider of Unified Communications solutions. Targeting small- and medium- sized business, Enreach offers an integrated portfolio consisting of cloud and on-premise fixed telephony, mobile, contact center and connectivity solutions. Enreach operates in the core European markets the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Denmark and France. It has more than 850 employees across 16 offices and services customers in more than 10 European countries. Its core brands include Voiceworks, Swyx, Centile, ipnordic, Masvoz and Network Telecom. Backed by investor Waterland, Enreach has an active buy and build strategy across Europe and has completed 9 transactions in two years.
- Salary: €60.000 - €65.000 + bonus