We are looking for a Junior Group Reporting Specialist for a world market leading company. Do you have a Masters in Finance, Accounting and or ACCA/CPA? Do you also have at least 2 years of experience with Reporting and Consolidation and looking for a next step with major growth opportunities? Please check the vacancy!
The Junior Group Reporting Specialist is key in the reporting change management process. You interact with corporate finance and accounting personnel from head office and the business units, various technical teams (Fugro ICT) and business stakeholders to optimize and maintain the overall CPM reliability, availability, and performance. Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the monthly close process of CCH Tagetik & Hyperion Tax Provision and support all stakeholders;
- Design, develop and maintain Fugro management reports used in management review results and take gap closing actions (timely, accurate, complete);
- Take your responsibility for the reporting change management process and focus on becoming the team expert for management reporting;
- Develop and maintain an understanding of data sources;
- Continuously learn, improve and develop new skills to grow further in your specialism.
About the department
As a Junior Group Reporting Specialist, you will be in the Group Reporting team which is part of Group Control. Finance at Fugro group level covers the full scope of Finance activities: Insurance, Fiscal, Treasury and Group Control. Group Control is, amongst others, responsible for external & management reporting, internal controls, tax provisioning and consolidation systems.
The main objectives of the Group Reporting team are to:
- Ensure soundness and integrity of the financial data and the reporting quality & consistency across the Group;
- Perform consolidation and maintain the consolidation system;
- Create and maintain management reports;
- Support accountants and controllers during the monthly close and management reporting
Master's degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Controlling;
Minimum of 2 years of experience in reporting & consolidations;
Experience with CPM (EPM) systems such as HFM, OneStream or Tagetik;
Extensive Excel and VBA knowledge;
Enthusiastic to learn new technical skills (e.g. SQL, PowerBI, etc.);
Fluent in English both written and spoken.
World market leading company, stock listed.
29 holidays and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
Flexible working hours and in accordance the opportunity to work from home;
Modern pension scheme;
Collective health insurance;
Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan.