Are you ready to give your Finance career an extra boost within an international organisation? Does the accounting of an international company sound like a challenge? Then this role as Junior Accountant at Partex Oil & Gas in Amsterdam suits you.
As Junior Accountant you are responsible for the accounting of the Partex Holding in the Netherlands and its nine operating companies. You will report directly to the CFO.
- Assignment and classification of accounting transactions;
- Transaction recording in the accounting system;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, debtors and creditors;
- Monitoring of incoming payments;
- Execution of payments and settlement of invoices;
- Basic knowledge fixed asset register administration;
- Basis skills on tax filing and social contributions;
- Archiving of documents and contracts;
- Support the preparation of financial reports.
You work independently, accurately and are aiming towards the best result. Furthermore, you have a sense of humour and are enthusiast to work in a small team.You check the following boxes:
Good knowledge of finance and accounting;
2-4 years of practical experience;
A higher education within finance (HBO+/BSc);
Fluent in English;
Knowledge on MS Products (Excel, Word, Outlook);
Knowledge on accounting software (SAP Business One is a plus).
Partex Oil & Gas played an important role in the development of the international oil and gas industry via the historical concessions within the Middle East. The company discovers and develops oil fields in Abu Dhabi and Oman. Furthermore, it works on different projects in countries like Algeria, Angola, Brazil, Kazakhstan and Portugal. Partex Oil & Gas is known as an involved and reliable partner.
Trust, work ethics and long-term commitment make Partex Oil & Gas to a success. The company is proud of its collaborations with companies like BP, Exxon Mobil, Maersk, Petrobas, Repsol, Shell, Sonangol, Sonatrach and Total.
Partex Oil & Gas gives you a challenging working environment and furthermore:
A lot of opportunities to develop yourself on a personal and professional level;
A small team with a flat hierarchy;
Flexible working times;
An international environment.