Are you up for the next challenge? Do you want to work for one of the largest Dutch companies and be part of this strong heritage? Would you like to be responsible for all consolidation and reporting within the company? Give us a call. We'd like to tell you more!
We are looking for a Group Reporting and Consolidation Specialist who has thorough experience with the consolidation process in an international environment. As member of the Corporate Reporting & Accounting department you will have a wide range of responsibilities and work together with the other financial departments, as International Business Control, treasury, tax and corporate accounting, in the head office. In this position you will be responsible for monthly consolidation, the timely preparation of the annual accounts and quarterly reports and compliance with Dutch GAAP reporting requirements. The perfect candidate is an enthusiastic pro-active team player with an excellent understanding of finance and financial accounting.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- International extensive consolidation (Actuals, Budget, Forecast) to different viewpoints (group, regions, countries, brands). 50+ entities;
- Organize the month-end process, ensuring that this happens timely, correctly and completely;
- Management of consolidation software (Cognos);
- Preparing financial statements and quarterly reports;
- Ensure that external reporting is in line with Dutch GAAP.
- Multiple Analyses and Reports;
- Actively contributing to the group reporting knowledge center;
- Coaching colleagues in the reporting area;
- Report figures toward parent in the consolidation system (SAP-BPC).
Merger and Acquisition
- Ensure that acquired entities start reporting in all countries in accordance with the reporting rules.
Relevant Financial education at HBO level or above;
A relevant Post-Master degree is an advantage;
Excellent experience and knowledge of Consolidation, Reporting and Financial Accounting (Dutch GAAP);
Advanced Excel Skills;
Strong communicative skills in both English and Dutch.
ERIKS (www.eriks.com) is a leading international industrial service provider offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services. ERIKS offers its products and services to the industrial end-user based on its passion for technology, its broad and deep knowledge of market developments, product properties, product applications, product processing, logistics and its state-of-the-art infrastructure. This enables ERIKS to make a positive contribution to the business operations of its customers and suppliers and its social environment. ERIKS was founded in 1940 and currently consists of more than 60 companies with 450 branches in 27 countries, serving over 200,000 customers in the MRO, OEM, and project distribution business. The geographical focus of the group’s activities is in Europe and North America, where about 95 percent of its sales are achieved. In 2016, ERIKS generated net sales of approx. €2 billion with 8,000 employees. ERIKS is a wholly owned subsidiary of SHV Holdings N.V., a family-owned multinational with revenues of €18 billion and more than 60,000 employees across very diverse business environments (see: www.shv.com).
A good remuneration package (including company car);
Excellent secondary benefits; such as profit sharing and 12 ATV days;
Eriks offers great possibilities in education.