We are looking for a Group Financial Controller for Fellowmind in Barneveld. Do you have a Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting & Control and at least 5 years of experience with Reporting & Consolidation at Group level? Are you looking for a dynamic environment and international growth? Then check out the vacancy below!
As Group Financial Controller at Fellowmind you operate from the head office in Barneveld. You are the point of contact for the local entities in Europe in the field of accounting and reporting and are key user for the group reporting system. In addition to the monthly and annual consolidation and reporting you'll also be responsible for treasury activities and support with business analysis. You’ll be in direct contact with the group CFO, CEO, CTO and all other finance leaders throughout Europe, and report to the Finance Director.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
Group Reporting Process
- Responsible for Group Financial Planning Process (including Budget & rolling forecast)
- Set and communicate timetable and deliverables
- Complete consolidation in a timely manner
- First line of defence: review quality of submissions, monitor process and escalate
- Preparation of Board / bank reporting
- Onboarding new acquisitions into Group Reporting Process
Financial Accounting and Reporting holding companies
- Setup relevant companies in ERP
- Ensure accurate and complete accounting in a timely manner and report in Group reporting format
- Ensure local tax requirements are met
- Create cash planning, budget and rolling forecast
Group Reporting System
- Key contributor in Group Reporting System Project which will start September 2020
- Become functional owner
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Group Reporting System at reporting moments
- Facilitate / coordinate cash management policies together with local finance leaders
- FX management
Business Analyst activities
- Support Group CFO, CEO and Finance Director with financial business-related questions
- Perform analysis on monthly / periodic submissions by the Operating Units
Master degree in Finance or Accounting & Control
Minimum of 5 years’ experience with consolidation and reporting
IT Savvy; enjoy working with (new) financial systems
Advanced Excel Skills
Accurate and analytically strong
Great communicative skills in both English and Dutch.
Fellowmind sees connections between people at the core of a digital future. In their vision, technology is the enabler of meaningful connections. They believe it’s about making digital interactions feel more human, intuitive, and more personal. And that, thanks to automation, people can spend less time working on repetitive and manual tasks. So, they can use digital technology to create time and space to have more valuable and meaningful connections.
The company has grown into a group of nine business units: CRM Partners BV, CRM Partners AG, Pulse, AXtension, Endeavor, eCraft, Orango, ProActive and Bonair. Their offices are located in Sweden, the Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Germany and Poland. Fellowmind has 1.350 employees and a total turnover of 180 million euro.
Salary: €70.000 - €75.000
Possibility to work remote
25 vacation days
Opportunity to participate in Employment Investment Program