We are looking for a Group Accounting Manager for Fellowmind in Barneveld. Do you have at least 5 years of experience at an Accountancy firm and a postgraduate Accounting degree? Are you looking for a dynamic environment and international growth? Then check out the vacancy below!
As Group Accounting Manager you’ll be the first point of contact in all group audit, tax and accounting related questions and matters. You are the key contributor to the upcoming IFRS adoption and owner of the group accounting policies within all subsidiaries in Europe. Great communicative skills combined with in depth accounting knowledge is mandatory. You’ll be in direct contact with the group CFO, CEO, CTO and report to the Finance Director based in The Netherlands.
Main tasks & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for Group Auditor
- Maintain status of audits / audit requirements for all Group companies and drive compliance
- Ensure a sensible annual audit plan is presented to the Board by the Group Auditors
- Coordinate internally and with external auditors the annual audit process
- Work with external advisors to create optimal tax structure for the Group
- Own and maintain the Groupwide transfer pricing documentation
- Key contributor to IFRS adoption project
- Owner of Group Accounting Policy Manual (i.e. Q&A, update, train, onboard, etc)
- Drive compliance with Manual across the Group: training, review, Q&A
- Complete PPA for new acquisitions
- Prepare limited FY2020 guidance in cooperation with Group auditor
- Own Groupwide CGU model for periodic impairment testing
Business Analyst aivities
- Support Group CFO / CEO / FD with financial business question if and when they arise
- Perform analysis on monthly/ periodic submissions by the Operating Units
Master degree in Finance or Accounting & Control
Post graduate degree in Accounting (RA/CPA)
Minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Accountancy firm
Strong knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
Accurate and analytically strong
Great communicative skills in both English and Dutch.
Fellowmind sees connections between people at the core of a digital future. In their vision, technology is the enabler of meaningful connections. They believe it’s about making digital interactions feel more human, intuitive, and more personal. And that, thanks to automation, people can spend less time working on repetitive and manual tasks. So, they can use digital technology to create time and space to have more valuable and meaningful connections.
The company has grown into a group of nine business units: CRM Partners BV, CRM Partners AG, Pulse, AXtension, Endeavor, eCraft, Orango, ProActive and Bonair. Their offices are located in Sweden, the Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Germany and Poland. Fellowmind has 1.350 employees and a total turnover of 180 million euro.
Salary: €70.000 - €75.000
Possibility to work remote
25 vacation days
Opportunity to participate in Employment Investment Program