For the multinational Enza Zaden we are looking for a Global Risk Manager. Do you have a strong experience to design, implement control and improve a best-in-class Risk Management Framework and Internal Audit program? Please check out the vacancy for this might be your next career move!
Functie omschrijvingThe Global Risk Manager is responsible for adequate risk management and internal audit within the company by proactively designing, implementing, controlling and improving the risk management and internal audit frameworks of the company. To manage the global insurance portfolio of the company. To add value to the company by being a proactive business partner on risk management and internal audit to key stakeholders in the Company.
Design, implement, control and improve a best in class risk management framework and internal audit program, and to have an optimal insurance portfolio for all subsidiaries across the globe:
- The primary focus of this position is to design and implement a risk management framework and internal audit program, in close cooperation with key stakeholders;
- Perform test work on the internal control framework and execute internal audits based on testing programs and audit plans;
- Proactively report and follow-up on the outcomes of the risk management process and internal audits;
- Maintain companywide overview of internal control deficiencies (including internal control related comments from the external auditor) and monitor adequate follow up;
- Proactively initiate continuous improvements in the internal control framework;
- Maintain global insurance portfolio and proactively initiate optimizations in the process;
- Proactively lead and coordinate risk & control improvement projects, including business continuity plans and crisis management coordination;
- Take a leading role in raising risk awareness within the company (e.g. by providing trainings to staff).
Support and advice the Board of Directors, Supervisory Board and Senior Management on the risk appetite and integrated risk management performance of the company:
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the Board of Directors, Supervisory Board and Senior Management;
- Implement a way of communication on risk management and internal audit matters to the key stakeholders;
- Act on ad-hoc requests from Board of Directors or Supervisory Board (e.g. focus on specific risks in test work or special audit assignments.
The Global Risk Manager reports to the Global Finance Manager and may use a direct reporting line to the CFO and the audit committee of the Supervisory Board in cases where this is reasonably required.
- Master degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Post graduate diploma in Risk Management is preferred;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- In-company Risk Management and Internal Audit experience is a strong preference;
- Independent, self-starting with a clear and strong vision;
- Ability to build up a strong international network of contacts in finance and business functions;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and spoken in Dutch and English;
- Willingness to travel abroad.
Enza Zaden is an independent vegetable seed company, breeding, producing and marketing our varieties all over the world. There is a good chance that you will find our tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, lettuce or other vegetables on your plate, no matter where you are. We are a company with a supportive, energetic culture.
As an employee of Enza Zaden, you will have more than 2000 colleagues worldwide, 45 branches and 3 joint ventures in 24 countries. Strong team players with an entrepreneurial spirit who easily take responsibilities is exactly what we like to see in our employees here at Enza Zaden.
Besides being an international vegetable-breeding company, Enza Zaden is also an independent family owned business. For three generations, an entrepreneurial spirit, long-term vision and focus on innovation have characterised the company’s distinctive features and healthy growth.
- Salary: €85.000 - €100.000;
- Bonus: 9%
- Laptop / phone;
- Great pension scheme;
- Various collective insurances;
- and more..