Are you the true leader who can bring this global team from good to great? Managing remote teams, but making impact locally.
Within this organization FP&A is the heartbeat of performance management and gives the insight for Strategic, Tactical and Operational decisions. It drives financial forecasting, development of analytics and performance management. The Global Team consist of 170 people located in the different regions. The Global Head of FP&A defines and leads the strategy of the FP&A function on a global and regional level.
- FP&A requires a high degree of Commercial and Supply Chain knowledge to build strong relationships with the Business Navigators. They also deal with ad hoc questions and analysis;
- Standard reporting & analysis runs from a low-cost central location;
- FP&A has expert analytical understanding of data, statistics, quantitative analytics and visualization. They supply analytical and predictive insights and develop new capabilities.
- Lead the development and implementation of FP&A roadmap/initiative and define targets and goals for the team;
- Develop and streamline information flow to ExCo, Audit Committee and Supervisory Board and other Group stakeholders;
- Lead, design, execute the Group wide financial planning and performance management process;
- Deliver targeted high value adding analysis on the Group level;
- Set policies and guidelines for the design, implementation and improvement of budget, planning and forecasting processes;
- Establish effective collaboration on the Group level to support Group Controller, CFO (ExCo) and other Group stakeholders;
- You are responsible for driving improvement of FP&A processes in line with the strategy;
- Further professionalize the analytical agenda and customer profitability insights.
- True Finance leader with a clear end state vision on analytics roadmap;
- Previous experience in setting up and managing Global Operating Finance departments across multiple time zones;
- Experience working in Multinational Matrix organization is a must;
- You bring at least 15 years’ of relevant working experience in a management roles in strategic / transactional / operational finance;
- You have Master degree in Accounting (i.e. RA, CA / CMA), Finance or Business (i.e. MBA) or equivalent;
- During your career you have acquired strong understanding of FP&A or Finance Business Partnering from a global perspective;
- Ability to communicate effectively across all layers in the organization;
- Previous management experience, proven people manager with the ability to build strong teams and lead and inspire others;
- You have demonstrated success in managing complex projects;
- You are a goal getter, with strong focus on result.
- Base salary up to €150.000