We are looking for a FP&A Manager for our client Interxion. Do you have experience in Corporate FP&A and looking for a job within a fast growing company? Please check the vacancy below for more details!
Position reports directly to the Group Director of Treasury and Financial Planning and has 2 direct reports. Internal contact is with the finance function and local Finance Managers and Directors, Sales and Operations Managers. The remit of this position lies across Europe and it bases in the Hoofddorp office. Leading preparation of forecasts & budgets and Financial Plans across the group. Preparation of specialized reports & analysis. Providing methodology for FP&A for whole group. Managing and Supervising various finance data related projects. Supporting Finance Director in various activities.
Planning & Forecasting:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s. Assist in the forecast process with an emphasis on developing high quality forecasts with a thorough understanding of the risks and opportunities associated with the forecast.
- Partner in the coordination and development of the annual strategy and operating plans including process flow, time line, review meeting coordination, document creation and control, and financial consolidation.
- Organizing contribution of FP to financial plans of Company.
Capital Asset Allocation:
- Managing the framework, methodology and tools for capital asset allocation decisions.
Management of Commercial Risks:
- Supporting Director in decisions around risks of commercial contracting.
Preparation ad hoc and regular analysis:
- Provide ad-hoc reporting communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company.
- Works with director to develop FPA team and its capabilities. Takes care of professional development of team members.
Minimum of BSc. level education, MSc is preferred;
6-10 years relevant experience in a Corporate Finance position;
Experience within an international company is a must;
Experience with FP&A on Group level is a must;
Hands on, innovative thinking, change manager;
Flexible work manner, great communication skills.
Interxion (NYSE: INXN) operates 50 data centers, of which 7 in the Netherlands. Interxion is a leading provider of Cloud and Data solutions in Europe. Interxion supports more than 1,600 customers in 13 countries, so that they can securely deliver applications and content to Internet end-users, with excellent performance. The head office is located in Amsterdam, but Interxion is active throughout Europe, including London, Frankfurt and Paris.
Salary: €75.000 - €85.000,-;