We are looking for a Financial controller Spain for an international, ambitious organization in Eindhoven. Do you have experience in accounting, are you a communicative personality, ready for the next step and do you speak Spanish? Then this could be your new job!
Functie omschrijvingThis organization offers you a challenging and varied job. As Financial Controller for the entity Spain you are the sparring partner for the local Business Controller and the Manager Accounting within the SSC, where you will work. In collaboration with an accounting officer you ensure accurate administration, you provide various planned and ad-hoc financial reports, submit VAT returns and provide clear insight and advice on the performance of the entity. Due to the strong growth of this entity, many processes and procedures still have to be developed and implemented. Your ideas and contribution will help drive through these changes. You have a proactive mentality, work easily in an international environment and you want to develop yourself. This organization will give you all the support you need.
Your activities in brief:
- Monitoring, maintaining and testing a correct administrative organization for assigned entities (Spain and in the future this portfolio may be expanded);
- The timely and correct delivery of financial data, ad hoc and periodically;
- You check financial data, costs and turnover and ensure that these are in balance;
- Preparing and submitting various VAT returns;
- Coaches the accounting employees who work for the same entities in their daily activities and coordinates priorities;
- You are responsible for various financial reports such as the monthly and business reports. You substantiate the results with analyzes, data plus coordinate operational actions with those involved;
- You also determine the monthly results for the entities and the KPIs to be achieved;
- You provide, as and when required, advice on improvements to business processes in order to achieve better results and guarantee quality;
- You do all this in close collaboration with the Business Controller and / or Manager Accounting.
- At a minimum you have a financially related Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of working experience in accounting or accountancy;
- Good knowledge of the Spanish and English language, spoken and written. Do you speak any other languages? Please tell us.
- Strong analytical and numerical ability;
- You are the financial sparring partner for your colleagues and management;
- Concepts that fit your personality: team player, proactive, communicative, service-oriented and critical.
This international organization is involved in Europe's most demanding, time-dependent industry. They provide solutions with a high service orientation. By making effective use of all departments in the organization and putting the customer first, this organization has now managed to secure a strong position in the European market.
ArbeidsvoorwaardenThis organization offers you a environment to further develop yourself. In addition to excellent primary conditions, all possibilities are made available to you to get the best out of yourself. It& 39;s up to you to seize those opportunities!
- Annual remuneration of € 55,000 to € 65,000 based on a 40-hour working week (including holiday pay);
- 25 vacation days;
- Excellent training opportunities fitted to your personal ambitions.