Very interesting and challenging Financial Control positon in the innovative and international environment of IBM, based in Amsterdam! Ideal next step for an ambitious Big4 - candidate!
As a Financial Controller you will be part of an international and professional accounting & reporting team located in the Amsterdam IBM office. The Financial Controller will be analyzing the accounting of transactions under Dutch GAAP and IFRS. You will be involved in all other internal and external reporting requirements. As a Financial Controller you will work together with various international and local teams across the IBM organization such as tax, legal, treasury or corporate headquarters accounting. The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. They are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join the IBM finance team!
- You will take the lead on the external reporting of complex entities under Dutch GAAP and IFRS;
- You will be responsible for the preparation and audit of statutory stand-alone and consolidated financial statements and other internal and external reporting requirements;
- During global projects you will act as the expert, advising cross-functional teams on the accounting implications.
- Preferably you have a Master´s degree in Finance or Accounting and you are (almost) qualified certified auditor (RA or CPA);
- You have 5 - 10 years working experience in accounting or auditing (preferably in a big 4 environment);
- As Financial Controller you have a strong knowledge of economics and financial external reporting as well as a good understanding of corporate law and taxation;
- Excellent Dutch GAAP and IFRS skills are essential for this role;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English are required;
- Other than the professional qualities indicated, IBM is looking for someone with a growth mindset who is self-motivated, has a positive attitude and is able to work in a team environment.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our finance team.
IBM offers a competitive salary in an international and dynamic environment that offers you the possibility to further develop your career.