Do you have experience in accounting or accountancy, do you like to provide insights about financial performance and are you ready for the next step? This is your chance! In Eindhoven we are looking for a Financial Controller France to expand the Finance team of an international growing company.
Functie omschrijvingThis rapidly growing organization is looking for a driven, enthusiastic financial controller. In your role you are responsible for informing and advising on the financial progress of the French entity. You are responsible for collecting, analyzing, determining and providing correct data and delivering various financial reports. You interact with the local Business Controller to ensure that all processes run smoothly and that information is up to date. Your goal is to provide the management team with insight and advice in financial performance. You do this in collaboration with an accounting employee and you are part of the SSC team in Eindhoven.
- Monitor, maintain and test a correct administrative organization for assigned entities;
- The timely and correct delivery of financial data, ad hoc and periodic;
- You check financial data, costs and turnover and ensure that these are in balance;
- Preparing and submitting various VAT returns;
- Coaches the accounting staff who work for the same entities in the day-to-day work and aligns priorities;
- You are responsible for various financial reports such as monthly and business reports. You substantiate the results with analyses, data plus coordinate operational actions with those involved;
- You also determine the monthly results for the entities and the KPIs to be achieved;
- You provide solicited and unsolicited advice on improvements to business processes to achieve better results and guarantee quality;
- You do all this in close collaboration with the Business Controller and/or Accounting Manager and Manager SSC (RA).
Functie eisenWhat are your qualifications:
- At least you have a financially related Bachelor or University degree;
- At least 3 years of work experience in finance or accountancy;
- Good knowledge of French and English language in word and writing, Dutch is a asset;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- As a financial controller you are the financial sparring partner for your colleagues and management;
- Concepts that fit your personality: team player, proactive, communicative, service-oriented and critical.
This international organization is involved every day in Europe's most demanding, time-dependent and fast-moving supply chains in various industries. They deliver flexible and innovative solutions with a high service orientation and sustainability standards. By utilizing all the talents in the organization and putting the customer first, they have now managed to secure a valuable position in the European market.
ArbeidsvoorwaardenTerms of employment:
This organization offers you a challenging and varied job where you are given all the freedom to further develop yourself. In addition to excellent primary conditions, all possibilities are made available to you to get the best out of yourself. It& 39;s up to you to seize those opportunities!
- Annual remuneration of €50.000 to €62.000 based on a 40-hour working week (including holiday allowance);
- 25 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Excellent training opportunities tailored to your personal ambitions.