The Financial Analyst EMEA responsibilities are with the Financial Month Close, Reporting and Risk Control and will play a key role in optimizing processes within the Finance Business Analysis team. The Financial Analyst reports to the Director Business Analysis and is closely working with the GL team in Germany and the Shared Service center in Hungary.
- Financial Month Close process for all areas within the responsibility of the EMEA Finance Business Analysis team;
- Preparation of monthly journals in regards of accruals and provisions;
- Financial statement review and variance analysis;
- Provide Balance sheet reconciliations and proactively follow up on action items;
- Providing timely, accurate Reporting to stakeholders; Corporate Finance, Global BU Controllers and Treasury;
- Initiates and supports process improvement projects;
- Cooperates with Shared Service transactional processing and General Ledger Accounting teams to safeguard accurate and consistent accounting;
- Keeps Control Documents updated and is go to person for Internal and External Auditors for the controls within the area of responsibility.
- Bachelor or Master degree with Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/CMA/RA);
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an international controlling function;
- Strong accounting background, IFRS knowledge;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytic skills, eager to take on new challenges and ability to learn quickly;
- Open personality with good communication skills.
This is an organization that designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and connected services.
- Dynamic working environment;
- Salary: €60.000,- - €70.000,- (is including a 13th month and 8% holiday allowance);
- 28 vacation days per annum;
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration and collaboration in a global friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance;
- You will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, an interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension and top-notch employee discounts on world class products;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Professional development opportunities through their own University’s business and leadership academies.
Marco van Deventer