For the growing scale-up company Superpedestrian, we are looking for a (Sr.) Financial Accountant International based in the Netherlands. Do you want to help creating the foundation of the international financial structure in collaboration with the Head of Finance International? Then this is the job for you!
Functie omschrijvingTo begin with, there is a lot to be done. With 15+ entities in the making, you’ll master how to create the processes for each new entity in different countries, and learn how to create a way of working that provides a clear overview of all international accounting and financial activities. In addition, together with our local outsourced accounting partners, you’ll ensure accurate financials, provide various planned and ad hoc reports, submit tax returns and provide clear insights and advice on the performance of the various cities and countries. Following the hypergrowth of the company, many things have yet to be developed and your daily activities will include hands-on operational work. Next to recurring responsibilities you’ll be actively participating and leading various cross-functional projects, some of which will have been brought forward by you.
What you’ll do:
- Own the administrative organization and close process for all international entities;
- Act as the key point of contact for in-country accounting firms and payroll providers to ensure compliance with local rules and regulations;
- Develop policies and procedures that are aligned with local and U.S. GAAP requirements;
- Assist on the incorporation of new legal entities;
- Prepare monthly statutory and management reporting packages;
- Fulfil activities as Invoice and bank processing (coding and booking), preparing payments etc.;
- Lead and participate in multiple projects and process improvements.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance & Control;
- 2 - 5 years of working experience in accounting or accountancy;
- Having succeeded in a start or scale-up environment is a strong plus;
- Experience with managing multiple international entities;
- Above average knowledge of Excel. If you have experience with Tableau, Google Workspace that’s a pre;
- You quickly master new systems because the company uses many different cloud solutions;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Concepts that fit your personality: comfortable operating in the unknown, creative, proactive, getting things done, humble, service-oriented and sense of urgency.
Superpedestrian brings together a team of extraordinary people for one vision: transforming micromobility worldwide. Shared micromobility fleets of scooters, bicycles, and e-bikes - is the future of global transportation. In 2019, Superpedestrian launched the world's first smart scooter designed and engineered for shared mobility. As the industry evolves, operators and riders are demanding safer, more reliable, cost-effective solutions. At Superpedestrian, they develop new technologies to revolutionize and scale micromobility. Their vehicles are deployed around the world and they are rapidly scaling the team and vehicle deployments. Join them as they revolutionize personal transit for a sustainable future.
ArbeidsvoorwaardenThis organization offers you a environment to further develop yourself. In addition to excellent primary conditions, all possibilities are made available to you to get the best out of yourself. It& 39;s up to you to seize those opportunities!
- Annual remuneration of €53.000 to €63.000 based on a 40-hour working week (including holiday allowance);
- 20 vacation days;
- Stock option plan;
- Remote way of working.