For Interxion, a fast growing, US-listed company in the data center industry, we are recruiting for a Finance Systems Support Analyst. Do you have experience in a supporting Finance systems role within an international company? Please continue reading this vacancy.
The position provides support for the CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) and other Finance-related systems to the finance user community, participates in the implementation of the new Finance system Interxion wide, performs user training and maintains up-to-date finance systems documentation. The Finance Systems Support Analyst functions as business analyst by gathering requirements for system enhancements and change requests and assesses the impact thereof on other business functions such as Sales, Legal and Treasury, and by reviewing implementation and participating in acceptance testing.
Support/Systems Administration (70%)
- Fulfilling an admin and first level support role for financial and business knowledge requiring applications, such as CLM, Financial Force, Sage, Banking, Electronic Requisitions, Purchase Invoice Processing, etc.
- Responding to user queries/issues and working towards resolving those;
- Providing end-user training and preparing / updating user guidance – both on request and proactively based on monitoring of usage and user-errors of the systems.
- Escalating requests or issues as required.
- Correcting/adjusting system settings and data;
- Supporting the treasury department in ongoing projects and with fulfilling the admin role on the payment processing applications;
- Support the Internal Control team in maintaining documentation and executing IT-related controls
- Maintain system/user documentation.
- In all activities, ensuring SOX compliance is key.
Business Analysis (of systems and processes) (20%)
- In cooperation with DRC continuously improve Finance processes and their integration with applications and tools.
- Analyze and monitor system data integrity and consistency by using the reporting function and discussing the results with country Finance Managers and Finance HQ.
- Document system change requests; liaise with the application owner to prioritize changes and request funding.
- Liaise with other areas such as Sales, Treasury and Legal to perform cross-functional impact assessment.
- Perform system testing and coordinate user acceptance testing of new changes.
- Monitor the monthly reporting cycle.
Finance projects (10 %)
- As required, in agreement / cooperation with DRC, to participate in project teams for new applications where Finance is not a business owner of the project
- In process or system projects where Finance is a business owner to support the DRC in leading the project.
- Participating in projects for HQ finance as appointed by the DRC
At least bachelors degree level, in either a financial or IT;
4+ years of experience in a position operating at the crossroad of IT and Finance, preferably related to financial systems, possibly as a super user, in a systems support role;
Proven experience in documenting and testing system changes, in a SOX-environment;
Fluent in English, both written and orally;
Strong service orientation and business awareness;
High personal standards, professional and organised work methods;
Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds;
Ability to work in/with virtual teams since both users and system support are spread out over various locations;
Knowledge of and affinity with providing support on finance systems in international environments;
Process and systems analysis skills for requirements and test specification;
Experience in maintaining structured documentation of systems (such as user logs, change management, user roles, licenses, etc.);
Experience in the Force.com platform is a major advantage;
Experience in a SOX-compliant environment is a benefit.
Interxion (NYSE: INXN) is a leading provider of carrier and cloud-neutral colocation data centre services in Europe, serving a wide range of customers through 52 data centres in 11 European countries. Interxion’s uniformly designed, energy efficient data centres offer customers extensive security and uptime for their mission-critical applications. With over 700 connectivity providers, 21 European Internet exchanges, and most leading cloud and digital media platforms across its footprint, Interxion has created connectivity, cloud, content and finance hubs that foster growing customer communities of interest.
€50.000 - €60.000