Are you ready for a real challenge? Are you the kind of person who always takes responsibility? Can you oversee the whole Finance operation? Give us a call! We are currently hiring for an interesting organisation in Aviation.
CANSO, the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation, is the global voice of Air Traffic Management (ATM) worldwide. CANSO members support over 85% of the world’s air traffic. Members share information and develop new policies, with the ultimate aim of improving air navigation services (ANS) on the ground and in the air. In this position you will be responsible for all global and regional Financial activities within the company. The perfect candidate has a solid background in Accounting and Control within an international environment. Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Budgets and Forecasts;
- Continuous improvement projects;
- Management Reporting;
- Financial Accounting;
- Month, quarter and year end closings;
- Annual reports;
- Cash Management.
A bachelors degree in finance, accountancy or business administration;
3 year+ experience in a similar or complementary position;
Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written;
Advanced IT skills;
Experience with Twinfield is an advantage;
Have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team bringing both maturity and a strong team spirit;
A flexible and pragmatic working approach.
As mentioned above, CANSO represents the interests of Air Traffic Management worldwide. Within the overall context of promoting safe and efficient air navigation service provision, CANSO seeks to:
- Maintain an international forum for developing and exchanging ideas on current air traffic management related issues and forming distinct CANSO policies and positions;
- Develop an international network for air navigation services (ANS) experts to enable information exchange between specific air navigation service providers (ANSPs) and other stakeholders to promote best practice within ATM;
- Liaise with other transport industry stakeholders, particularly airlines, industry suppliers and airports, for the overall benefit of the aviation industry;
- Contribute to the continuing global air transport debate through presenting and promoting the ANSP perspective across the range of contemporary issues in the industry;
- Promote and support international legislation, regulations and agreements that strengthen the position of Members.
Salary up to €58.000,- (depending on experience and) on a full time basis;
Excellent secondary benefits;
Possibility to work 32 or 40 hours/week;
An always moving international environment.