Dawn Foods is looking for a Finance Analyst at the European HQ based in Amstelveen. Interested in working for the sweetest family company of the world? Are you the secret ingredient that makes the company cake?
As the Finance Analyst you will be working in a team of 7, reporting directly to the Corporate Controller. You will be operating in the financial epicenter (EU) responsible for local entities spread over 11 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Tasks and responsibilities
Planning & Control
- Support the Corporate Controller with budget and rolling forecast process;
- Responsible for delivery of month end, budget and rolling forecast figures;
- Support preparing the monthly business review.
- Responsible for preparing (ad-hoc) analyses and periodic management information;
- Part of driving continuous improvement of the quality of management information.
- Support the month end & year end closing process;
- Linking pin between the European accounting teams and reporting to the Global HQ (USA);
- Responsible for the right data in our finance systems;
- Support the year end local statutory reporting process and cooperation with external auditors.
- Involvement in Internal Control Framework activities;
- Provide proactive support to the Regional Finance Teams with respect to financial aspects.
Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or other related field;
Circa 3 years working experience;
Proficient knowledge of MS Office Excel;
Experience with SAP preffered, SAP Business Intelligence will be an advantage;
Experience or affinity with complex reporting issues and budget processes;
Professional communication skills in English (writing and verbal).
Dawn Foods started as a family business. And no matter how large we grow, family is still at the heart of how we think, how we treat our customers and how we treat each other. Here’s a quick look at our family and their history of dedication to serving you and your business.
Dawn Foods began nearly one century ago with the basics: two bakers and a recipe for really delicious donuts. To this day, Dawn remains a family-owned company — with third-generation Joneses still actively involved in growing our business and serving our customers. And while we now create much more than donuts, our focus on providing the sweet treats for life’s moments that matter hasn’t changed. Under the direction of the Jones family, Dawn Foods has become the international partner of choice for bakers and culinary professionals around the world. We produce more than 4,000 products, employ nearly 5,000 people, do business in more than 105 countries, and operate in more than 57 locations worldwide. But no matter how we grow, our company culture still celebrates hard work and partnership, quality products and innovation, and working with our customers to help them leverage insights and trends to grow their businesses.
Base salary up to €60.000;
Excellent secondary benefits;
A young and dynamic working environment;
Awesome birthday cakes;
Cookies on Fridays :D