An Internationally operating company in the Amsterdam area is looking for a Treasury Controller. Do you want to be closely involved on processing and recording finance and risk activities? Then we are looking for you!
Functie omschrijvingYou play a key role within the treasury department:
- Reporting on the interest- and currency position on the group;
- Working on financial accounting and treasury related matters;
- Further developing your team, as you are a people manager;
- Challenge your team whether transactions are in line with risk management policy;
- Process and record the financing and risk management activities;
- Contributing to important and relevant financial disclosures.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics/Business/Accounting;
- At least 3-5 years of similar work experience;
- Living in or around Amsterdam;
- Great in communication with outstanding presentations skills;
- Excellent knowledge on IFRS, MS PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Stress resilient.
Dynamic Internationally operating company based in Amsterdam, where your role as a financial will be of great value.
- Salary: €52.000- €74.000 based on experience;
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with many opportunities to develop yourself;
- International growth opportunities;
- Excellent company pension scheme;
- 30 vacation days.