He/She will be the data analytics powerhouse for finance team and the finance business partner for various commercial decision making. Do you have at least 2 years of relevant working experience and do you want to join a global leader in it's field? Read below vacancy!
- Coordinate with sales & operational retail team on various contract planning and maintain a clear overview of all contracts commercial points;
- Objective is to ensure the company has full control & managed salient points of the commercial contracts;
- Involving well documentation of, but not limited to, contract values, expected volume uptake, other commercial agreements, and potential revenues & liabilities arising from the contracts;
- Close cooperation with operational retail support team who maintains contract documentation & processing the contract following standard operational procedures.
- Provide a clear overview of potential liabilities that may arising from commercial contracts;
- Together with BPA & FSC colleagues ensure a proper chargebacks provision are made to ensure the potential liabilities are properly accrued; and monitored in a timely & regular basis;
- Estimate chargebacks claim percentage required for each of the SKUs sold. This estimation is to be used as a base for automatic accruals in SAP system.
Commercial profitability analysis:
- Make a value chain analysis on various key contracts on expected contract performance vs actuals. Value chain analysis is meant to give clarity on the profitability of the products & deals level, in relation to the various stream of claims coming from these contracts;
- Advice & support the CFO, BPA, BU head and sales team on various commercial proposals, by using data from value chain analysis & claim pattern to understand the profitability & attractiveness of the commercial proposal;
- Make a thorough analysis of product/deal profitability, and advise CFO, BPA, BU Head & Sales team on the performance of these contracts;
- Drive business to ensure optimum product uptake & product mix, in light of deal profitability, is followed up via regular feedback & communication to BPA & sales team.
Data Analytics & Finance Internal Support:
- Coordinator within the finance team of commercial data, specifically for commercial contract & claims to be used for analysis in Latest Outlook, Latest Forecast, TGT, and Strategic Planning, and various commercial decisions;
- Drive various data improvement & analytics initiatives within the business, in close alignment with BPA & BU team;
- Support various corporate finance activities in relation to data handling, processing and decision making;
- Support CFO & BPA colleagues in various finance projects.
MSc/MBA in Finance , (CFA holder is desirable) ;
Fluent Dutch and English 2-3 years experience in a similar role in a multinational company;
Good knowledge of handling data from various sources in large quantity in efficient manner;
Good knowledge of MS Access database, statictics, and or econometrics;
Advanced knowledge in MS Excel.
Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. Sandoz is uniquely positioned as both a global generics leader in its own right and part of the worldwide Novartis Group. As one of three industry-leading divisions that have innovation power backed by global scale, Sandoz is an increasingly important strategic driver for Novartis overall.
The group-wide Novartis Values & Behaviors are key to creating a culture that is performance oriented but still focused on collaboration, inclusive leadership and innovation, whilst safeguarding quality and integrity. Our company values are integrated into our Performance Management system to incentivize and reward a “values driven” performance.
Salary: €45.000 - €55.000.-