When entering the office of Omnia Retail, you feel the energy of all employees aiming for excellence and they are open for an ambitious financial who wants to take his career to the next level. Can your shoulders bear full responsibility for the accounting of all five operating companies from Omnia Retail? Are you ready to help the Finance Director with challenging projects? Then look further!
Omnia Retail is a fast growing Dutch Start-Up and they are looking for an Assistant Controller. In this role you take your Finance career to the next step and you will learn more every day. Therefore, you need to match the Omnia DNA: we have an obsession with excellence, continuously focus on our personal and professional growth, are resilient entrepreneurs, and true collaborators.
Omnia Retail gives you the opportunity to develop yourself broadly within Finance. Essentially you are responsible for the financial administration of Omnia Retail and all five operating companies. Furthermore, you take the initiative to support several projects like the future implementation of a new ERP system and the development of forecasts. You will work directly with the Finance Director. Responsibilities:
- Assignment and classification of accounting transactions;
- Ensure the execution of the daily transactions accordingly;
- Complete VAT and other filings;
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting;
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and investment accounts;
- Support the cash flow management and credit control activities;
- Prepare supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board's Audit Committee and external auditors;
- Continuously define process updates to ensure the Finance team becomes more efficient and adds value to the entire organization.
2-4 years of practical experience;
A higher education within finance (BSc or MSc);
Fluent in English and Dutch;
A proactive work attitude;
A hands-on mind set.
Omnia Retail was founded in 2015 with one goal in mind: to help retailers take care of their assortments and grow profitably with technology. Today, the full suite of automation tools help retailers save time on tedious work, take control of retail their assortment, and build more profitable pricing and marketing strategies. At Omnia Retail everyone wants to get the best out of themselves to serve more than 100 leading retailers, including Decathlon, Bol.com, Wehkamp and de Bijenkorf. You can feel this aim for excellence in the informal office, where all employees cooperate.
The possibility to work from home and abroad;
Self development via training and coaching;
Full flexibility in working hours;
Excellent career growth opportunities;
Great benefits, among others: a generous pension plan, sponsored health & wellness memberships and company sponsored social events.