Are you ready for a new challenge in accounting? Do you want be in charge of several entities of NN Investment Partners? Then have a look this opportunity as Accounting Specialist at NN Investment Partners in The Hague!
As an Accounting Specialist, you will be assigned to perform the accounting for specific NN Investment Partners entities, and you will work closely together with your Reporting colleagues on the reporting activities in the closing process. In this role, you will also be working on topics such as Capital, Dividend, Fee calculations, and Transfer pricing. With a certain amount of creativity and courage, you test our limits and stretch them a little (but not too much, of course) to achieve optimisations of all financial processes.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the complete accounting of 2-4 entities;
- Manage intercompany balances;
- Delegate AP/ AR to be done;
- Several projects, like the implementation of new accounting rules (IFRS/ Dutch GAAP), fee calculations and transfer pricing.
- Master Degree in Accounting or Controlling;
- At least 4 years’ of accounting, controlling or Audit firm experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Relevant experience in accounting and Dutch GAAP & IFRS;
- Able to take responsibility, full ownership and make decisions;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skill in English, Dutch is not required;
- Proactive, practical and result orientated.
At NNIP, care is a core value – care for the customers as well as the employees. You care for the customers’ needs, and as your employer, NNIP cares for yours. The company offers excellent development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. You will start in a team with a lot of different nationalities, ages and experiences. You will be inspired to look at things from different perspectives. With a total of 23 colleagues (13 in Accounting, 6 in Reporting and 3 in Global Distribution Oversight), you have enough people around you who can serve as a critical sounding board. Sometimes you will work in small teams in which you work together with your colleagues on generic tasks and processes, but mostly you will work independently.
- Salary between € 60.000 and € 75.000 depending on your background and experience;
- Year-end bonus;
- On-the-job training and vocational training via the Learning & Development Centre;
- Industry-specific conferences;
- The possibility to join FIT20;
- Access to the private NN Café.